From Humble Beginnings: The Success Story of Nigeria Sachet Water Business
The Nigeria sachet water industry, often called as pure water, has grown into one of the country’s most lucrative enterprises. In recent years, the pure water company has expanded dramatically and contributed considerably to the country’s economy. In this post, we will cover the profitability of sachet water businesses in Nigeria, how to begin a sachet water company in Nigeria, the cost of establishing a sachet water factory in Nigeria, and how much capital is required to launch a bottled water business in Nigeria.
Profitability of Sachet Water Business in Nigeria
The sachet water industry in Nigeria is very lucrative, and its demand is always growing. According to a research, the Nigeria pure water sachet water market is valued over $600 million and expanding at an annual pace of 15%. Its rise is attributable to Nigeria’s growing population and poor availability of clean drinking water, which makes sachet water a more affordable and accessible alternative.
The majority of brands of sachet water in Nigeria are priced between #10 and #20 per sachet. The combination of cheap prices and huge demand makes the sachet water industry in Lagos and other regions of Nigeria immensely lucrative.
How to Start a Sachet Water Business in Nigeria
- Conduct market research: When launching a company, it is essential to analyse the market and identify prospective clients. Do market research to determine the demand for sachet water in the place of your choosing.
- Develop a business plan: A good business plan will help you decide how to market your business, how much you can make, and how much money you will make.
- Register your business: Register your sachet water business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and get all the permits and licences you need to run a sachet water factory in Nigeria.
- Set up your factory: Choose a good place for your factory, buy the necessary tools, and hire skilled workers to run the machines.
- Market your product: Make a plan for marketing your brand and reaching potential customers.
Cost of Setting up a Sachet Water Factory in Nigeria
In Nigeria, the cost of establishing a factory to produce sachet water varies based on the production capacity of the facility as well as its location. The initial investment required to establish a sachet water manufacturing in Nigeria often falls anywhere between 5 and 15 million Nigerian naira. This price takes into account the acquisition of the land, the building, the machinery, and the equipment.
How Much You Need to Start a Bottled Water Business in Nigeria
The initial investment required to launch a bottled water company in Nigeria is larger than that required to sell water in sachets. The initial investment required to launch a bottled water company in Nigeria often falls anywhere between 10 and 30 million Nigerian naira. This cost takes into account the acquisition of relevant permissions and licences, in addition to the purchase of land, buildings, machinery, and equipment.
Many Nigerian business owners have found that selling sachets water is a good way to make money. Beginning a sachet water company in Nigeria needs careful planning and execution, but the product’s strong demand makes it a rewarding investment. In Nigeria, it costs between #5 million and #15 million to start a sachet water factory, and between #10 million and #30 million to start a bottled water business. With the right plan and follow-through, selling sachet water in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria can be a good way to make money.